fredag 28 december 2012

Custom Star Wars


Just to make one thing clear, I’m not a toy customizer, there is a lot of amazing talent out there who can pretty much sculpt and design anything. I just do this as a test, to see what I am able to make. And I had fun while doing it.

There are some Star Wars characters who happen to be pretty rare and incredible expensive ones. I’m thinking of the Imperial Dignitary, A-wing pilot, Blue Snaggletooth and Yak face to be precise. And they are pretty boring characters too. I don’t feel like spending a fortune to get hold of them to complete my collection. A quick look at EBay and the cheapest buyitnow option, these 4 characters would cost me about 500 dollars and that doesn’t even include the shipping cost.

Instead I thought I would make my own interpretation of them. My customs won’t fool anyone but in my display case with all the other vintage figures they blend in pretty good.
I resculpted and painted the Potf2 yak face´s beard and his jacket/furry "scarf"
 
Here I took a vintage Emperor, made him taller and removed his hood and gave him a more imperial dignitary head gear and sculpted a new robe for the upper part of his body.
This was pretty simple, I just cut off the feet of the red snaggletooth and replaced it with Ree-yees boots. I also smoothed the booths to look more like the vintage blue ones boots. Then I just repainted it.
I resculpted the head gear and the black chest piece and the suits lower abdomen.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Kan det vara okej som kommer att sätta sak om detta i min lilla personliga blogg om jag skriva en hänvisning till denna webbsida?

Anonym sa...

Ways Eggplant Rice [url=http://www.sreecgmath.org/ralphlauren.php]Ralph Lauren[/url]
Lightly ocean all the slices of [url=http://www.sreecgmath.org/ralphlauren.php]Ralph Lauren[/url]
eggplant, load it mutually as well as let them do it go out for roughly Twenty minutes. This tends to couple of years them all in addition to waters can flow away, theoretically getting rid of the bitterness. if this at this time there. They even explain to go for eggplants which might be heavy and for his or her dimensions to verify many people never sour.
Age 14 kids as well as a [url=http://www.sreecgmath.org/ralphlauren.php]Ralph Lauren[/url]
lot of [url=http://www.sreecgmath.org/ralphlauren.php]Ralph Lauren[/url]
love